PUBLICNOTICE Notice is hereby given to the public that the a file containing Original Copy of MOU executed between Earth Infrastructure and Mrs Sadhya & Late Mr. Kailash Charan Pradhan on 13/06/2013 vide Certificate No.:IN-DLL, Receipt from Earth Infrastructure against cheque bearing no for a sum of Rs. 2,50,000/- dated 30/03/2013, Original Copy of agreement executed between WTC Noida Development Private Limited and Mrs. Sadhya & Kailash Charan Pradhan on 05/07/2013 vide Customer ID No. NDU291, Receipt no 2006 from WTC Noida development Private Limited for cheque amounting to Rs. 2,00,000/- dated 17/04/2013, Receipt no 4289 from WTC Noida development Private Limited for cheque amounting to Rs. /- dated 27/06/2013 and Receipt from WTC Noida development Private Limited for the cheque amounting to Rs. /- has been lost/misplaced on 10/07/2014 during commute. All persons are hereby informed not to deal or carry out any transaction on the basis of said missing documents. If any person/s doing the same is doing at her/his/their own risk and for that undersigned will not be liable/responsible. If anyone has already carried out or carrying out kindly inform the undersigned in writing on the below mentioned address within 7 days from this present. Sd/- Mrs. Sandhya W/o Late Sh. Kailash Charan Pradhan R/o Flat No. HIG, S.H-06. First Floor, Block-7, Sahayadri Enclave, Bhadbhada Road, Bhopal View Complete Ad
ILALIT VASANT MANDHARE , RESIDENT OF B104 SUKHWANI PEARL,HADAPSAR,PUNE, IS PURCHASING THE FLAT B1-702 KUMAR PICASSO,SADESATARA NALI HADAPSAR VILLAGE,TAL HAVELLI,DISTRICT PUNE UNDER PMC FROM MRS DHARINI MISHRA,ANY OBEJECTION MUST CONTACT WITHIN 10 DAYS WITH DOCUMENT View Complete Ad
I,Mrs. Vimala Bose, Age, 58 and residing at R.H. No. 6, Sai Orchards, Pimple Saudagar, Pune -27 hereby inform to general public at large that my husband, Late Mr. Bose Abraham who passed away on 14th Feb 2014, has a Maruti Ertiga car registered in his name with the RTO - Pimpri – Chinchwad under the Motor Vehicle No MH14 DN 1365. As a legal inheritor / survivor post his death, I am transferring this vehicle in my name. In case anybody has any grievance/complaint about the same, they should contact me within 7 Days from the circulation of this notice. Name: Vimala Bose Phone: View Complete Ad
Thisis to bring to notice of General Public that Chandra Shekhar Joshi s/o Sh. Duni Chand Joshi resident of Sector 19, Noida is not associated/working anymore with M/s D&Y Retail And Services LLP or Sign*A*Rama (Noida), since May 23rd 2014. Anybody dealing with him shall be doing so at his own risk & peril. View Complete Ad
View the advertising rates for public notice & tender ads in Times of India online now!
To book your Public Notice & Tender ads on Times of India online via releaseMyAd, take the following steps:
• Choose ad location from the panel above after viewing the advertising rates
• Compose your ad material. You can seek the help of our online ad booking platform to get a better idea of how to compose an ad
• Select Dates & Clear Payment via a host of online & offline means
To start with your ad campaign, you can book your ads from the top of the page. If you are interested to know more about Public Notice & Tenders, click on the appropriate tab below.
Public Notices and Tenders are issued by organizations as a part of a legal procedure. These ads are used to inform the public when a government issued project has been accepted by a bidder, or when government projects changes hands, any other such occasions.
When you book your ads on Times of India via releaseMyAd, you can get the following benefits:
• You can book your ads in a simple online process that takes no more than 10 min of your time.
• When you book your ads online via releaseMyAd, you do not need to pay anything extra. In fact, you get to book your ads at the lowest industry prices, and you can also avail of numerous amazing deals and offers when you advertise with us.
• You can track the progress of your ad as it gets processed for printing. At certain occasions, you might need to provide the newspaper you are advertising with certain legal documents that you need to prove the legitimacy of your claim.
• You can pay for your ads in multiple ways, with online options such as Credit & Debit Cards, and offline methods such as cheques, demand drafts and in certain locations, cash collection from home.
Sample Times of India Public Notices and Tenders Ads:
• We are eligible firm to take part in a cleaning tender of railway in Delhi of 75.00 lacs. Financially sound partner required for this undertaking. call 09830629298, 09830639399
• TENDER NOTICE FOR REDEVELOPMENT – VILE PARLE (EAST) THE AIRPORT VIEW C.H.S.L invites sealed tenders from reputed developers for the Redevelopment of their Society Building located at Azad Road, Vile Parle (East), Mumbai 400057. Key Highlights: • Close proximity to Vile Parle Station, Santacruz Bus Station, Domestic Airport and Western Express Highway • Majority consent of Members Tender CD available at a Non-Refundable fee of Rs 5,000/- between 11 a.m to 1 p.m and 4 p.m to 6pm from 1st to 3rd September 2010 at Flat no 1, Satyakunj, Azad Road, Vile Parle (East), Mumbai 400057
releaseMyAd is India's simplest classified booking service! Through our service you can book classified Ads for all leading Indian Newspapers – at no extra charges!
We are fully accredited by the Indian Newspaper Society (I.N.S.) - the primary governing body for all media publications. Furthermore, we have exclusive tie-ups with newspapers that enable you to release ads at the same cost as the newspaper in addition to enjoying special discounts!
You can book your Newspaper Ad instantly for any category such as Matrimonial, Property, Recruitment, Automobile, Travel etc. We accept both online and offline payments for advertisement bookings. Online payment options include Credit/Debit Cards & Net Banking (All Indian Banks), and offline options include Demand Drafts, Cheques and cash payments.
Contact us at:
09830629298 (24 hours, Monday-Sunday, Standard STD/Local charges apply)