I wish to give matrimonial advt for my son under "Shagun" or Superselection north package. Kindly tell me how to proceed. I live in Haryana (Karnal) and have no online payment facility.

Answer:

Matrimonial Packages like "Shagun" or "Super Selection" can be availed on our Times Of India Matrimonial Rates Page

Once you land on the page simply scroll down to find all matrimonial packages for Times Classifieds. Click on the Book Now Button next to your preferred package and head to our compose ad page. Compose the ad using sample advertisements, use enhancements like background color, screen for better visibility and select dates for your ad release.

Please note you can avail a special 2+2 and 3+3 Free Ad offers in addition to the selected packages. This helps you release the ad thrice at the cost of two.

Since you cannot pay online, we recommend going to your nearest ICICI branch to make a cash or cheque deposit. Select Offline Medium on the website will guide you accordingly.

Related to: Times of India, Matrimonial, How to Book, Payment Options Post date: 30/08/2016 - 11:42AM