I tried to book a newspaper ad via your site. I chose the cash collection from home payment mode and I need to pay the amount for the booking in TOI, Delhi edition. Kindly let me know when you can send your executive and collect the amount.

Answer:

To book an ad in The Times of India, Delhi edition, please choose your category under which you want to publish the same on the followinjg link: http://timesofindia.releasemyad.com/agency/delhi. From thereon you can proceed towards composing your and confirming the release dates.

If you opt for Cash Collection as your medium of payment, our representative will contact you over phone within the next 24 hours to set up an appointment to visit you and collect the cash payment. The representative will also carry a copy of the invoice, which will be handed over to you after the payment clearance, as documentary proof.

After successfully receiving your payment your Payment Status will be updated accordingly and you will be intimated via email.

For simpler and more convenient mediums of payment you can choose our online payment options that include Credit Cards/ Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, Maestro Card), Net Banking. Please make sure that you clear all your payments at least 2-3 days prior to the release date.

If you have any query about Times of India Classified then you can visit our online booking portal  

Related to: Times of IndiaPayment Options Post date: 12/08/2020 - 08:22PM