I want to advertise a part of a document which is supposed to appear as a Public Notice in the newspaper (Times of India).I want it to start with my name in the ad. It would be really kind if u could help me out with the procedures and rates.

Answer:

releaseMyAd is an online newspaper ads booking and you can get complete assistance in getting your ad booked through our website. In order to get help in booking your ad, you can visit our Online Ad Booking Tutorial.  Also know that under Public Notices, mainly classified display and display ads are published. These ads are charged based on their size in terms of per sq.cm unit. The rates are also provided in per sq.cm unit.

For getting the ad rates of Classified Display ads for Public Notice, you must review the Times of India Public Notice & Tender Ad Rates page and then specify the ad type as Display Classified. For display ad rates, you can visit the TOI Display Ad Rates section and then specify the exact size of your ad. Here you can get the exact ad cost arranged as per the different editions of the preferred newspaper. 

As soon as you choose the edition, you can create your ad with the online pre-designed templates or upload your own ad design, in case of both the ad types. As soon as you are done with the composition of your ad, you can proceed to the selection of the ad release dates and clearance of the payment through our online or offline payment mediums. The following payment options have been incorporated for your convenience:

Online Methods:

• Credit/Debit Cards
  • Net Banking
  • NEFT (Online Wire Transfer)

Offline Methods:

• Cash Deposit
  • Cash Transfer
  • Cash Collection
  • Demand Draft
  • Cheque Deposits

While booking your ad, through releaseMyAd, please ensure that you complete the booking at least 2-3 days in advance so that the ad can be published on time.

Related to: Times of India, Tenders, How to Book, Rate Post date: 12/02/2014 - 06:25PM