Hi I am Anil Khattar and I would like to release a matrimonial advertisement in the Times of India, across all the locations. Can you let me know the process and the channels through which I can make the payment safely

Answer:

For complete assistance with the booking of your matrimonial ad in the preferred newspaper under the classified section, you can take the help of our Online Ad Booking Tutorial. For the rates of advertising in Times of India under the matrimonial section, you must take a look at the TOI Matrimonial Ad Rates page.

Here you can review the rates and packages associated with the matrimonial ad booking in Times of India. The rates are listed in terms of editions and the words or characters used in the ad matter. Please try and keep your ad matter within the limited characters to avoid getting levied with any extra charges. You can choose the all editions package to get your ad published across different regions. Then you can create the ad with the help of our online sample ads and ad enhancements in the Compose Ad section. 

Then you can confirm the booking of your advert by specifying the ad release dates and clearing the payment for the same through our online or offline payment options which are listed below:

Online Methods:

• Credit/Debit Cards
  • Net Banking
  • NEFT (Online Wire Transfer)

Offline Methods:

• Cash Deposit
  • Cash Transfer
  • Cash Collection
  • Demand Draft
  • Cheque Deposits

You can pay via any if these options as per your convenience, but please ensure that the payment is cleared maximum 2-3 days in advance. Booking the ad in advance ensures that your ad is not missed or delayed in getting printed as per the intended release dates. 

Matrimonial Ad for Times of India
Rs.900 /5 lines Book Now

No Package Available For This Selection.
Related to: Times of India, Matrimonial, How to Book, Payment Options Post date: 05/03/2014 - 06:22PM