I want to book a Remembrance ad for my mother’s death anniversary on the 13th of April in Mumbai TOI. Let me know the procedure for the same

Answer:

To get a glimpse of the procedure for booking any newspaper advertisement online through releaseMyAd, you can take the help of our Booking Tutorial, which provides you with a complete tour of the website and ad booking procedure.

You can begin the booking of your Remembrance ad from the Times of India Remembrance Ad Rates page. Here you can review the rates for all editions of Times of India including Mumbai and pick the preferred edition or package to proceed to the Compose Ad area. You can create your ads with the help of online enhancements and even upload images in case of Display Classified Adverts.

Then you can choose the preferred release date as 13th of April and then proceed to make the payment for the ads through the online or offline options which are listed below:

Online Methods:

• Credit/Debit Cards
  • Net Banking
  • NEFT (Online Wire Transfer)

Offline Methods:

• Cash Deposit
  • Cash Transfer
  • Cash Collection
  • Demand Draft
  • Cheque Deposits

Please make it a point to book your remembrance ad 2-3 days in advance so that it is not missed by the publication and there is no delay in the release of the advertisement. 

Remembrance Ad for Times of India Mumbai
Rs.340 /sqcm Book Now

Times Of India (All Editions) Rs. 0/sqcm
Locations - Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Baroda, Baroda, Bhubaneswar, Bhuwaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Delhi (Upcountry), Goa, Gur + NCR, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jaipur Upcountry, Kannada, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madhya Pradesh, Madurai, Malabar, Mangalore, Meerut, Mumbai, Mumbai, Mumbai (Upcountry), Mysore, Nagpur, Nashik, Nashik, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi
Related to: Times of India, Remembrance, How to Book Post date: 09/04/2014 - 08:10PM