I lost my passport how do I book my ad in a local and an English newspaper?

Answer:

The event of losing a passport dictates you release a Documents Lost Ad in an English and local regional newspaper. The ad can be booked online through releaseMyAd under Announcement Category. 

Since publishing such ads are a legal formality, we recommend choosing a cheap local regional daily using our Online Newspaper Decider Tool. One can go for various English newspapers depending on their target area. Times Of India, Hindustan Times are some National English Dailies that are used for change of name or lost and found advertising.

Please refer to some sample lost documents classified ads to get a better idea of how to compose your own classified. If you still face any issues with booking the ad, we recommend connecting with our dependable customer help desk. You must provide us with a scanned copy of the Original FIR or General Diary Report in order to get your ad released. Please send the documents to documents@releasemyad.com.

Related to: Change of Name, How to Book, Documentation Post date: 25/11/2016 - 10:27AM