My father expired in Chicago, USA. I want to publish the ad in text format in Times of India for Mumbai edition only. Please guide me as your rate, credit card payment etc. Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Answer:

For placing an Obituary ad in the Times of India, Mumbai Edition, please visit the following link: http://timesofindia.releasemyad.com/agency/mumbai and select the category as Obituary. You can review the individual edition rate along with combined discount packages available for as per your requirement.

You can compose your ad with the help of our Sample ads and magnify the ad with our enhancements. After you compose your ad, you can proceed with your payment by choosing ‘Credit Cards / Debit Cards (Master Card / Visa)’ as your payment method under the ‘Select Payment Method’ header and click on the ‘Make Payment’ button.

You will be directed to a secure payment gateway where you can specify the Credit Card details to finalize the payment.

Please make sure that your booking process and payment is completed at least 2-3 days prior to the date of release.

Obituary Ad for Times of India Mumbai
Rs.1000 /5 lines Book Now

No Package Available For This Selection.
Related to: Times of India, Obituary, Payment Options, Rate Post date: 04/02/2013 - 04:46PM