Sir, I want to change my daughter's date of birth. So I want to publish new date of birth in the place of old date of birth in the Times of India newspaper. Please tell me how I will publish this add.

Answer:

The category of your ad is an Announcement ad. To start with your booking, firstly you have to go to the TOI Announcement Ad Rates page. The rates displayed on this page vary according to the type of ad booked. Please remember that you’ve to specify the type of advertisement (Text/Display) in this section to view the customised rates for the same.

To proceed with the booking, please click on the Book Now option adjacent to the names of the locations and rates that are displayed.

This will take you to the next step of composing and creating your own ad. This section not only allows you to compose your ad, but also use further enhancements like highlights, background colour, screen border etc. Once composing and designing the ad is complete, please confirm the booking by selecting the dates of ad release and making the complete payment. In the compose ad section, kindly specify the sub-category of your ad as ‘Others’.

Please ensure that you clear the payment two days prior to the day the ad has to release in the newspaper. You can make your payment by online and offline methods which ever suits your convenience. The different payment options are:

Online Methods:

·         Credit/Debit Cards

·         Net Banking

·         NEFT (Online Wire Transfer)

Offline Methods:

·         Cash Deposit

·         Cash Transfer

·         Cash Collection

·         Demand Draft

·         Cheque Deposits

If you still have queries related to our booking procedure, please visit the Online Ad Booking Tutorial page of our website.  

Related to: Times of India, Announcement, How to Book Post date: 24/06/2014 - 04:29PM