I want my following ad to be posted in Times of India, Kolkata within a day or two under the head- 'Lost & found'. My ad matter is: It is notified that my original Pass Certificate of Class -X, ICSE, 1995 from St. Paul’s Boarding & Day School, Calcutta has been irretrievably lost. My G.D No is 1451 date 29.06.14 at Gariahat. Please guide me with the booking details and rates for the same.

Answer:

Welcome to releaseMyAd.com. It is important for you to know that Lost & Found comes as a sub-category under the main category of Announcement ads. So to start with your booking, you first need to check the rates for the ad that you want to book. For that, please visit the TOI Announcement Ad Rates page and from here you can go through the rates for individual locations and discount packages. You may also visit the TOI Kolkata Ad Rates page and select Announcement as your category here. From here please select your preferred package and then proceed to book the ad by clicking on the Book Now option. The next step is the compose ad step and please remember that you have to specify your sub-category as Lost And Found in this section itself. Apart from this, you can also create and compose your ad here by using the different ad enhancing tools and online sample templates.

To confirm and complete with the booking, the next and final steps are to select the dates for the ad to release and at the same time making your payment for the same. Please note that your ad will not be booked unless you clear your payment and book the ad at least two days prior to the day of ad release.

To understand the booking process in detail, you can take a look at the Online Booking Tutorial which will help you to understand the process of booking the ad in a more simplified and detailed manner. 

Announcement Ad for Times of India Kolkata
Rs.1600 /5 lines Book Now

Related to: Times of India, Announcement, How to Book, Rate Post date: 30/06/2014 - 06:49PM