My request if can offer me 10% discount on Shagun offer in TOI, so as I shall make the payments immediately. Regards Deepak Joshinnoidan 09810257381 On Friday, July 4, 2014 10:17 AM, Deepak Joshi.

Answer:

Dear Customer, please know that the special packages and discount rates are offered by the publication house and not by us. We are not authorised to customize any changes in the rates and discounts for the packages.

To proceed with your ad booking, please visit the TOI Matri Ad Rates page and select your preferred choice of rates and discount packages from here. You can either book your ad for individual locations or for multiple locations as well. We recommend you to go for the packages if you intend to book your ad in multiple editions as individual rates will cost you expensive. Another alternative to view your rates and packages is the Matri TOI Classified Ad Rates page. You can look for your preferred choice of rates and offers here in this page too.

The next and final steps are to complete the ad booking by confirming the dates and payment options. You can make your payment easily through our offline and online payment options for which you do not have to pay any extra charges.

Your different payment services include:

Online Methods:

·         Credit/Debit Cards

·         Net Banking

·         NEFT (Online Wire Transfer)

Offline Methods:

·         Cash Deposit

·         Cash Transfer

·         Cash Collection

·         Demand Draft

·         Cheque Deposits

For trouble free booking, please visit the Online Slide Tutorial page. The video will help you to understand the step by step process of booking an ad with us in detail. 

Related to: Times of India, Matrimonial, Discount Rate Post date: 05/07/2014 - 05:46PM