I am a Principal of a school in Ahmedabad and intend to give out an ad for my Education Institute for admissions so I need the charges and procedure for booking Education Times display ads.

Answer:

To book an Education Times display ad to promote your school and at the same time announce admission vacancies, you need to follow 3 simple steps.

At first just visit the Education Times Ad Rates page, which will give you the required rates for publishing your ad once you have specified the ad size. You can select the edition as Ahmedabad or a relevant package. This will give you the exact price to be paid for publishing your ad. Proceed to create and customise your ad with design templates, in our Compose Ad page. After which you are required to confirm the ad release dates and confirm the booking by making the required payment via our online or offline methods designed for your convenience.

You can also take the help of our online Ad Booking Tutorial to get assistance with the booking of your advertisement. 

Education Ad for Times of India Ahmedabad
Rs.0 /sqcm Book Now

No Package Available For This Selection.
Related to: Times of India, Education, How to Book, Rate Post date: 14/11/2014 - 02:27PM