I want to book an obituary ad in Times of India Pune edition. Kindly guide me which is the leading newspaper advertising agency that can provide me with sample ads and rates for the same.

Answer:

Dear Customer! Welcome to releaseMyAd.com. releaseMyAd is one of the leading newspaper advertising agency in Pune which books newspaper ads at best rates. The basic rates for booking an obituary ad in Times of India Pune edition is Rs.450/5 lines for text classified ad and Rs 280 per sqcm for display classified ad. For more details on rates and offers you can visit the releaseMyAd Pune and get the complete view of rates and offers for booking ads in individual editions.

For sample ads you may refer to the Obituary Sample Ads. Here you will find a list of samples for your Obituary advert from where you can select the ad of your choice and directly book your ad from here.

If you have any queries related to booking an ad or rates and offers, you can email us at book+pune@releasemyad.com or directly call us at 09830629298

Obituary Ad for Times of India Pune
Rs.100 /sqcm Book Now

Times Of India (All Editions) Rs. 0/sqcm
Locations - Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Baroda, Baroda, Bhubaneswar, Bhuwaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Delhi (Upcountry), Goa, Gur + NCR, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jaipur Upcountry, Kannada, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madhya Pradesh, Madurai, Malabar, Mangalore, Meerut, Mumbai, Mumbai, Mumbai (Upcountry), Mysore, Nagpur, Nashik, Nashik, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi
Related to: Times of India, Obituary, Rate Post date: 06/04/2015 - 10:53AM