Name Change Classified Ad booking in Times of India Newspaper

I have changed my daughter’s name and need to put an ad for the same in Times of India classifieds. Can you help me to book the ad


Thanks for writing to us!
In order to place name change ad in Times of India classifieds, you need to select the ad type between classified text and classified display and then the required edition according to your location. Next, you may follow our ad booking steps to book Times of india classified ad by yourself and in case you want us to book your ad, you may also contact us by calling at 09830629298. But the most important thing that you need to remember while booking name change ad is that, you will need to provide the documents of change of name. It can be an affidavit or the gazetted copy.

For further queries write to us at

Related to: Times of India, Change of Name, How to Book Post date: 09/08/2018 - 10:26AM

Chat with an Expert

Hi , Welcome to ReleaseMyAd!
Please let me know how can I assist You? Kindly select your type of query below

My Query is related to