- Online Newspaper Ad Booking
- Lowest Ad Rates
- Save Upto 50% via Discount Packages
- Instant Confirmation & Release
Select the location where you would like to advertise.
SELECT AD TYPE
Frequently Asked Questions
Obituary ads in Times of India can be booked under Classified Text & Classified Display format.
Classified Text ads in Times of India are run on lines whereas Classified display ads appear in smaller width sizes in the classified columns.
Obituary ads in are published on Sunday. Hence it is recommended to book your ad two days prior to the release date to ensure a smooth booking process.
Follow these series of steps to book your Obituary ad in Times of India
Begin your ad booking process by selecting the newspaper and category as & Obituary respectively.
Select your desired Ad Format.
The next important step is to select from a range of discounted package.
You will then be directed to the ‘Compose Ad’ page wherein you need to select your preferred Sub Category and Preferences of your choice. Compose your ad by filling in specific requirements like physical traits, personal information & economic and family background you are looking for your prospective match in the ad content. Do not forget to mention your own educational & professional background along with the contact info while composing your ad. You can also upload your own designed ad matter in case of classified display.
To make your ad visually appealing you can choose Color, Background and Tick as enhancements to your ad.
Final step is to select the dates and make payments via Credit / Debit Card or Internet Banking to confirm your booking. Upon successful payment your will receive an invoice with all the details of the ad you have booked with us.
Choose from the list of Obituary packages of Times of India from the link here.
So visit the website to select the package of your choice and get your ad published in your desired cities.
Ideally the deadline for booking an ad is two days prior to the release date. Hence it is recommended that you book your ad beforehand for a smooth release. To know more about the deadline you can look at the calendar during the ad booking process.
Obituary ad is one of the most popular forms of newspaper advertisements avalable.To gain wider coverage and reach, Times of India is the best choice. It is the Number 1 newspaper in the country with a whopping 1.5 million readership base.
Now to get relevant and positive responses from your Times of India Obituary ad, it is important that your ad matter contains all the relevant details.
By following these easy steps you can easily compose your Obituary ad in Times of India:
- Use of Abbreviations- Use abbreviations to cut down the number of words to reduce the cost.
- Contact Details- Double check your contact details in the ad matter to ensure positive responses.
- Sub Category- Fill in appropriate sub category carefully to get your ad published under specific headings.
- Enhancement Option- Use enhancement options like color, background, tick to make your ad more engaging. Remember enhancement options comes with an extra cost.
Prior booking- Kindly make sure to book your ad two days prior to the release date for a timely release of your ad.
Q. What are the documents needed for booking an obituary ad in Times of India. Also tell me the booking procedure
Q. I need to publish an Obituary Advertisement in Delhi edition of Times of India, what will be the charges if I insert an image in the ad
Q. I want to book an obituary ad in Times of India Pune edition. Kindly guide me which is the leading newspaper advertising agency that can provide me with sample ads and rates for the same.
Q. We need to book an Obituary advertisement in tomorrow’s edition of Times of India, please help us with the same.
Recent Obituary Advertisements Published in Times of India
RECENT Obituary ADS
Why place Obituary Ad in Times of India Newspaper ?
WHY PLACE Obituary AD IN Times of India NEWSPAPER ?
Obituary ads are published by the near and dear ones of someone who has recently passed. Obituaries serve to honour the departed and inform his/her acquaintances of the time and location of the memorial service. We understand that these are trying times for the affected, which is why we can save you the unnecessary hassle of visiting numerous agents and office by letting you book your ads online.
You can reap certain benefits when you advertise with releaseMyAd, of which some are:
- You can book your ads in a simple online process that takes no more than 10 minutes
- You can get the best deals and rates when you advertise with releaseMyAd, and you do not need to pay anything extra for booking ads online.
- You can track the progress of your ad as it passes the several stages before finally being ready to be printed.
- Avail of numerous online and offline payment options.
Sample Obiutary Ads on Times of India:
• Death could not conquer you, for your spirit will live on in the hearts of all who knew you. Not a single moment has gone by when we have not remembered you and missed your presence. Fondly remembered and immensely missed by family & friends. Remembered By RABINDRA,SHASHI,NIVI & SUNNY
• Smt Savithramma(91 years), W/O Late Mirle S. Venkataramaiah(Mysore) passed away on 06.04.11. Deeply mourned by Family members. RSVP: 09830629298(Badri).
How To Book Obituary Ad in Times of India Newspaper ?
HOW TO BOOK Obituary AD IN Times of India NEWSPAPER ?
To book your ads on Obituary in Times of India, take the following steps:
- Choose your location from the panel above
- Compose your ad. You can seek the aid of our online sample ad gallery to get a better idea of how to compose your ads effectively.
- Choose your advertising date and clear your bill by having your pick of numerous online and offline payment methods.
If you wish to book your ads online now, kindly follow the steps mentioned above. Alternatively, if you wish to know more about Obituary ads, click on the appropriate tab above.