I am looking for *4 cm X 4 cm* advertising in *Time of India* newspaper in *Navi Mumbai area (Kamothe, Kharghar, Khandeshwar).* Please provide me the quotation for the same. Let me know if rate varies depending upon the day (eg. *Sunday/ Monday*)

Answer:

Please know that as per your requirement your ad will fall under the Display Ad Type which is charged as per the size of the ad in terms of per sq.cm unit. Should you like to review the ad rates for Display Advertising in Times of India, then please visit the TOI Display Ad Rates PageWhile placing a display ad in Times of India, you must keep in mind that the minimum ad size should be 8 cm X 6 cm for all editions except Delhi. 

Hence on the Display Ad Rates page of Times of India, choose the ad size as 8 cm X 6 cm or more to get the exact price of your advertisement, arranged as per the different editions and packages. Also know that the ad rates for all the days are same in case of Display Advertisements. In order to get your ad released on time, please complete the booking of the ad at least 2-3 days prior to the intended release dates.

Related to: Times of IndiaRate Post date: 07/02/2014 - 05:11PM