- Online Newspaper Ad Booking
- Lowest Ad Rates
- Save Upto 50% via Discount Packages
- Instant Confirmation & Release
Select Your Remembrance Newspaper Ad Type:
SELECT AD TYPE
Frequently Asked QuestionsVIEW ALL
Remembrance ads in Times of India can be booked under Classified Text & Classified Display format.
Classified Text ads in Times of India are run on lines whereas Classified display ads appear in smaller width sizes in the classified columns.
Hence it is recommended to book your ad two days prior to the release date to ensure a smooth booking process.
Follow these series of steps to book your Remembrance ad in Times of India
Begin your ad booking process by selecting the newspaper and category as & Remembrance respectively.
Select your desired Ad Format.
The next important step is to select from a range of discounted package.
You will then be directed to the ‘Compose Ad’ page wherein you need to select your preferred Sub Category and Preferences of your choice. Compose your ad by filling in specific requirements like physical traits, personal information & economic and family background you are looking for your prospective match in the ad content. Do not forget to mention your own educational & professional background along with the contact info while composing your ad. You can also upload your own designed ad matter in case of classified display.
To make your ad visually appealing you can choose Color, Background and Tick as enhancements to your ad.
Final step is to select the dates and make payments via Credit / Debit Card or Internet Banking to confirm your booking. Upon successful payment your will receive an invoice with all the details of the ad you have booked with us.
Choose from the list of Remembrance packages of Times of India from the link here.
So visit the website to select the package of your choice and get your ad published in your desired cities.
Ideally the deadline for booking an ad is two days prior to the release date. Hence it is recommended that you book your ad beforehand for a smooth release. To know more about the deadline you can look at the calendar during the ad booking process.
Remembrance ad is one of the most popular forms of newspaper advertisements avalable.To gain wider coverage and reach, Times of India is the best choice. It is the Number 1 newspaper in the country with a whopping 1.5 million readership base.
Now to get relevant and positive responses from your Times of India Remembrance ad, it is important that your ad matter contains all the relevant details.
By following these easy steps you can easily compose your Remembrance ad in Times of India:
- Use of Abbreviations- Use abbreviations to cut down the number of words to reduce the cost.
- Contact Details- Double check your contact details in the ad matter to ensure positive responses.
- Sub Category- Fill in appropriate sub category carefully to get your ad published under specific headings.
- Enhancement Option- Use enhancement options like color, background, tick to make your ad more engaging. Remember enhancement options comes with an extra cost.
Prior booking- Kindly make sure to book your ad two days prior to the release date for a timely release of your ad.
Q. What would be the rate or price for an In Memoriam advertisement in Delhi edition of TOI - for an entire quarter page?
Q. Hello! I want to book a Remembrance ad in the Times of India. How many days in advance do I need to book it
Q. I could not upload photo, it has given me error however I have put the request for ad with only text, Could you please help me how to get the photo included. My category is Remembrance and the newspaper is Times of India
Q. I need sample ads for first death anniversary to be published in Times of India. Please help me with the details.
Q. I want to book a Remembrance ad for my mother’s death anniversary on the 13th of April in Mumbai TOI. Let me know the procedure for the same
Why place Remembrance Ad in Times of India Newspaper ?
WHY PLACE Remembrance AD IN Times of India NEWSPAPER ?
Remembrance ads are published in accordance with the death anniversary of an individual. To commemorate the accomplishments and achievements of the departed, and to honour and cherish their memory, these ads are published in local newspapers, along with the date of birth and the date of passing of the deceased.
You can avail of the following advantages when you advertise with releaseMyAd:
- Book your ads online in a simple 3 step process.
- •Avail the lowest ad rates and best deals without having to pay any overhead charges.
- Track the progress of your ad until it is ready for publication.
- Benefit from a wide variety of choices when it comes to payment options with numerous online & offline options.
Sample Times of India Remembrance Ads:
• It was a cold winter morning ten years ago when you left us. We miss your joyful presence. Your spirited soul and smile will live with us forever. In loving memory of our Ma. Joy and Marie.
• IN LOVING MEMORY DR. K.T PRASAD (RAJU) FIRST DEATH ANNIVERSARY WE LOVE YOU & MISS YOU A LOT. HARSHA JITU SURAJMAL
Times of India is circulated around the following locations :
How To Compose Your Remembrance Ad In Times of India To Get Maximum Response ?
HOW TO BOOK Remembrance AD IN Times of India NEWSPAPER ?
Book your Remembrance ad in Times of India, take the following steps:
- Choose advertising location.
- Compose your ad and remember to upload any photographs you might want to use.
- Clear payment via a host of online and offline methods after choosing advertising dates.
To book your ads immediately, follow the steps mentioned above. If you wish to know more about Times of India Remembrance ads, take a look at the tabs above.