Hi, I need to place a 30 CC ad in Bangalore Times. Please let me know how much would you charge. Call me at 9******86

Answer:

Please be informed that releaseMyAd is an online is an online ad booking portal and we assist you in booking your ads across different newspapers of India. To know how to book your ad online through releaseMyAd, you can take the help of our Online Ad Booking Tutorial.

To start the booking of your Display ad in Bangalore Times, please visit the following page: http://timesofindia.releasemyad.com/display-ad/city-times and choose Quarter Page as your ad size to get the cost estimate for your display ad. Select the edition as Bangalore to proceed to the Select Templates section where you can choose from the design templates to create your own ad or simply choose to upload your own ad design.

After this, you must confirm the ad release dates and proceed for the payment for the same on the Dates & Payment page. You can clear your payment through our online or offline payment mediums which include the following options:

• Credit Cards
  • Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, Maestro Card),
  • Net Banking
  • Cheque Deposit,
  • Demand Drafts
  • Cash Collection from Home / Office
  • NEFT (Online Cash Transfer)
Related to: Times of IndiaRate Post date: 15/01/2014 - 03:18PM