Why is Education Times considered to be the best education supplement of India?
Education Times has successfully influenced many lives & guided students to a growing & rewarding career path due to the following qualities:
• Education Times reaches out to almost every corner of the country making it the most widely circulated education & career pullout in India. It is every student’s guide to excellent & trustworthy educational information making it the best platform for advertising & promoting Educational Institutes from across the country & abroad.
• The weekly Education supplement of Times of India, provides students & parents on the lookout for the best academic institutes with much revered career guidance articles & write-ups.Thus advertising your institute or career counselling services in this TOI supplement ensures you reach a large section of sincere and responsive audience.
• The popularity of TOI Education Times influences readers & imbibes a sense of immense trust and reliability in them which in turn also adds to the reputation of the advertisers.
So grab the attention of all career enthusiasts and give your deemed educational institute and service the much deserved boost through advertising in TOI Education Times today!!!
How to compose the most attention grabbing Display ad with 3 points in mind?
While booking a Display advertisement in Education Times, there are certain points that need to be kept in mind for getting the best results:
• Ad type:Education Times enables you to book only Display ads as it’s a weekly supplement.It has no dedicated classified section.
• Focus Day: This Times Of India Education pullout is released across the entire country under all its editions on every Monday along with the main newspaper.Also keep in mind that you need to book your Times display ad atleast 2 days before the desired print day.
• Ad Size: Display ads like classified ads have certain limitations. For TOI pullouts, the minimum display ad size has to be at least 8 cm (width) X 6 cm (height) for all editions, except for the Delhi edition which needs a minimum ad size of 8 cm (width) x 4 cm (length)
When you advertise your Educational Institute with a display ad in Times Education, you are promoting yourself at the right place and the right time to influence prospective students’ decisions.